- B.S., Finance with emphasis in Economic Policy and Accounting, University of Nevada, Reno, Magna cum laude
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California, Magna cum laude
- Managing Editor and Staff Associate, Thomas Jefferson Law Review
- Publication: Morbid Childhood Obesity: The Pressing Need to Expand Statutory Definitions of Child Neglect, 32 T. Jefferson L. Rev. 313
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar
Stephanie Sciarani joined Navigato & Battin as an associate in 2013. Ms. Sciarani’s practice is highly focused on transactional matters for our corporate clients. Ms. Sciarani is skilled in business formation, corporate governance, and the drafting and reviewing of various contracts and agreements such as buy-sell agreements, promissory notes and security agreements, purchase agreements, independent contractor agreements, and employment agreements, to name a few.
Ms. Sciarani is also involved in all phases of the firm’s litigation practice including successfully briefing motions, preparing and defending discovery, and trial preparation.
Whether the matter is transactional or litigation, Ms. Sciarani is dedicated to determining each client’s needs and developing a course of action to most efficiently and effectively meet those needs.